1508 Belair Rd #2000, Bel Air, MD 21014, USA
2.2

I purchased a 2013 pre certified Rav4. But it was not the car I test drove or liked.

Because I did not want to pay the $1500.00 pre certified fee that was not advertised on the web, they brought me a car that they said was already certified so the fee was not on there. B.S. they sold me a car that was on sale as well on the net for a higher price then the sale price to still get there $1500.00 and it had higher mileage. Today in there service department they tried up selling my free oil change for $699.00 for a PCV Valve ( $14.00 part) and a throttle body cleaning.

Plus double charge added for previous Throttle body cleaning that was denied. This place is a total rip off. Do not let them sell you any service. Go to pep boys first and get a second opinion.

I personally wont let them touch my cars. I will never buy from them again, I will walk first.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jones Junction Oil Change.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Jones Junction Cons: Being rushed through the purchase, Poor service, Deception.

• bad business ethics
  • jones junction used cars

Comments