Jones Junction - Review about Dodge Ram Mega Cab from Richmond, Virginia

27 of 66 Jones Junction reviews

Went to Jones Ram today to purchase a used mega cab advertised for $37,666.When I sat down with the salesperson to make a down payment he disappeared for several minutes.

Upon his return he stated his sales manager just raised the price to just over $43k. The salesman gave his BS stating the truck was traded in and purchased by Jones for $41k and with a bad transmission. He then lowered the price to $41,995...like he was doing me a favor! I told him I will agree to what is advertised and no more.

Needless to say I walked out. I checked the same truck add this evening and it is now being advertised for $41,995. So now the BS is deeper! Traded in for $41k and being sold for $42k.

Lies, lies, lies.... See attached screen shot for what brought me to the showroom. What makes me really mad is the concession they proposed is BS and not a concession at all.

They tried taking advantage of the customer and jacking the price up last minute.This will be the last time I ever do business or recommend Jones to anyone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dodge Ram Mega Cab
Review category
Dealers
review #745988 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jones Junction? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
27 of 66 Jones Junction reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Vcowger

Dec 05, 2015 #1074491

This was Jones Junction Bel Air, MD store.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jones Junction. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jones Junction.
Filing a new complaint about
×