The car was listed on the internet for $18,895.00 but when I talked to the sales man Stephen Staff he added $2600 for what they call reconditioning and certification.( um what!

it was listed as certified) no mention of this charge!!! So I was not happy, I asked for that fee to be removed. Well of course the sales manager said no. But then came the crooked sales manager at work.

he offered me a different color Rav4 already certified if I agreed to pay the 18,895.00 here's the trick bait and switch. it had 4k + more miles. Not knowing it was listed on the web for $16,895 He still got his fee from me. Wait there's more.

I have a credit score of 805 and yep the best the interest rate they could give me was 3.89 wtf! and they sneaked a warranty in on me for $1995.00. now it's been since 2000 when I last bought a car. Well after this experience it be even longer, and not from Jones Junction!!

My $18,895 car with 5k down out the door was still $17705.61 Really !!thieves dishonest people

Product or Service Mentioned: 2013 Toyota Rav 4 Car.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 27, 2016.

Comments