The car was listed on the internet for $18,895.00 but when I talked to the sales man Stephen Staff he added $2600 for what they call reconditioning and certification.( um what!

it was listed as certified) no mention of this charge!!! So I was not happy, I asked for that fee to be removed. Well of course the sales manager said no. But then came the crooked sales manager at work.

he offered me a different color Rav4 already certified if I agreed to pay the 18,895.00 here's the trick bait and switch. it had 4k + more miles. Not knowing it was listed on the web for $16,895 He still got his fee from me. Wait there's more.

I have a credit score of 805 and yep the best the interest rate they could give me was 3.89 wtf! and they sneaked a warranty in on me for $1995.00. now it's been since 2000 when I last bought a car. Well after this experience it be even longer, and not from Jones Junction!!

My $18,895 car with 5k down out the door was still $17705.61 Really !!thieves dishonest people

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of 2013 toyota rav 4 car from Jones Junction. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jones Junction to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jones Junction for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments