Went to Jones Ram today to purchase a used mega cab advertised for $37,666.When I sat down with the salesperson to make a down payment he disappeared for several minutes.

Upon his return he stated his sales manager just raised the price to just over $43k. The salesman gave his BS stating the truck was traded in and purchased by Jones for $41k and with a bad transmission. He then lowered the price to $41,995...like he was doing me a favor! I told him I will agree to what is advertised and no more.

Needless to say I walked out. I checked the same truck add this evening and it is now being advertised for $41,995. So now the BS is deeper! Traded in for $41k and being sold for $42k.

Lies, lies, lies.... See attached screen shot for what brought me to the showroom. What makes me really mad is the concession they proposed is BS and not a concession at all.

They tried taking advantage of the customer and jacking the price up last minute.This will be the last time I ever do business or recommend Jones to anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Vcowger is overall dissatisfied with Jones Junction and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jones Junction.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Jones Junction to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jones Junction?

Comments

Vcowger

This was Jones Junction Bel Air, MD store.