Went to Jones Ram today to purchase a used mega cab advertised for $37,666. When I sat down with the salesperson to make a down payment he disappeared for several minutes.

Upon his return he stated his sales manager just raised the price to just over $43k. The salesman gave his BS stating the truck was traded in and purchased by Jones for $41k and with a bad transmission. He then lowered the price to $41,995...like he was doing me a favor! I told him I will agree to what is advertised and no more.

Needless to say I walked out. I checked the same truck add this evening and it is now being advertised for $41,995. So now the BS is deeper! Traded in for $41k and being sold for $42k.

Lies, lies, lies.... See attached screen shot for what brought me to the showroom. What makes me really mad is the concession they proposed is BS and not a concession at all.

They tried taking advantage of the customer and jacking the price up last minute. This will be the last time I ever do business or recommend Jones to anyone.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 05, 2015.

Comments

Vcowger

This was Jones Junction Bel Air, MD store.