Jones Junction damaged my vehicle and do not care!
They damaged my 2014 Subaru Legacy's rear bumper's paint, damaged/gouged my alloy wheel during the tire change, got a speed violation in my vehicle by a delivery worker during their drop off and pick up service, dirtied my interior with oil smudges and paint debris, then when they tried to fix the paint...they painted over the exhaust and the under carriage of my vehicle with the wrong color white!Terrible, The co-owner Steve Smeltzer did not care enough to meet with me and told me if I didn't want to drive a 45 minutes to see him I was on my own.
I have photos, emails, and video of everything!
Terrible, Terrible, Terrible.Steer Clear!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Repair done by another authorized Subaru dealership and reimbursement for the cost of cleaning the interior of my vehicle.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Subaru Legacy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."