They damaged my 2014 Subaru Legacy's rear bumper's paint, damaged/gouged my alloy wheel during the tire change, got a speed violation in my vehicle by a delivery worker during their drop off and pick up service, dirtied my interior with oil smudges and paint debris, then when they tried to fix the paint...they painted over the exhaust and the under carriage of my vehicle with the wrong color white!Terrible, The co-owner Steve Smeltzer did not care enough to meet with me and told me if I didn't want to drive a 45 minutes to see him I was on my own.
I have photos, emails, and video of everything!
Terrible, Terrible, Terrible.Steer Clear!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Repair done by another authorized Subaru dealership and reimbursement for the cost of cleaning the interior of my vehicle.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Subaru Legacy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Went to Jones Ram today to purchase a used mega cab advertised for $37,666. When I sat down with the salesperson to make a down payment he disappeared for..."
- "Where do I start - wife and I BOTH bought new cars from them on the same day. My immediate family and I have purchased 6 cars from Jones in..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."