Jones Junction damaged my vehicle and do not care!
They damaged my 2014 Subaru Legacy's rear bumper's paint, damaged/gouged my alloy wheel during the tire change, got a speed violation in my vehicle by a delivery worker during their drop off and pick up service, dirtied my interior with oil smudges and paint debris, then when they tried to fix the paint...they painted over the exhaust and the under carriage of my vehicle with the wrong color white!Terrible, The co-owner Steve Smeltzer did not care enough to meet with me and told me if I didn't want to drive a 45 minutes to see him I was on my own.
I have photos, emails, and video of everything!
Terrible, Terrible, Terrible.Steer Clear!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Repair done by another authorized Subaru dealership and reimbursement for the cost of cleaning the interior of my vehicle.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Subaru Legacy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "Further to my prior complaint/review, after obtaining judgement against Mr John Bruce trading as UK Plant services of Worcestershire [Wadborough / Pershore], they have now AT LAST contacted me. BUT NOT..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."