Resolved
2.0

Went to Jones Dodge/Ram on 11/25/16 to purchase a 2016 Ram 1500 based on an ad from Jones' website.After test driving and having my trade-in appraised (bought new from Jones), was given a final price.

This price was approximately $10,000 higher then expected.

After mentioning their website, was informed "Oh, those prices are always incorrect".Well, Jones not only lost a sale today, but probably any in the future, as between myself, wife, and 2 daughters we've purchased 4 vehicles from Jones in the past 5 years.

user37372677 wrote the review about Jones Junction and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jones Junction to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jones Junction 2016 dodge ram 1500 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jones Junction?

Comments

Jones Junction damaged my vehicle and do not care! Jones Junction "They damaged my 2014 Subaru Legacy's rear bumper's paint, damaged/gouged my alloy wheel during the tire change, got a speed violation in my vehicle by a delivery worker during their..." Read more Camping World of Houston - BEWARE OF THESE *** ARTISTS Camping World " My husband is 82 and I am 67, and we had planned on enjoying this summer and fall while seeing the country. Who knows when we will be able..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more