Went to Jones Dodge/Ram on 11/25/16 to purchase a 2016 Ram 1500 based on an ad from Jones' website.After test driving and having my trade-in appraised (bought new from Jones), was given a final price.
This price was approximately $10,000 higher then expected.
After mentioning their website, was informed "Oh, those prices are always incorrect".Well, Jones not only lost a sale today, but probably any in the future, as between myself, wife, and 2 daughters we've purchased 4 vehicles from Jones in the past 5 years.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- 2016 Dodge Ram 1500
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "Since our purchased our 2017 38el model we have had some problems with the unit. Two of the most annoying situations is getting things that were told to us about..."
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- " CONSUMERS PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE THIEVES, LIARS AND BOGUS ABOUT EVERYTHING THEY DO!!! Well Mr. Ed, At this point of this so called relationship between a customer and..."
- "Before I signed up with DubLi, I came by this site and I was freaked out with the number of complaints and pissed customers. However, I was welling to take..."
- "The mesh the shoes are made of is cheap and will fall apart well before the average lifespan of most running shoes. Clearly the quality testing is not a big..."