Jones Junction - Jones has had my truck for 34 days for simple repairs and still not finished
took my tundra in for a few dents and broken window on the passenger side.after two weeks the truck wasn't finished no calls so i finally went in and found out that the tech ran it into the frame rack and cut the side wall of the driver front tire.they assured me that they would take care of this and all 4 tires would match.
another week goes by and finally get a call it is ready so i go in to get it and the front tires aren't even the same tread pattern or model tire as the back also the tailgate is full of scratches and the passenger door still isn't right.after talking to the manager the tires aren't available that i have and they aren't going to replace all 4. it has been there for 34 days so far and still isn't finished. if anyone else has a problem like this i would suggest contacting the attorney general office I AM.
the first and second photo are before they touched my truck.the third is after they said it was finished.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- If i could give 0 stars i would
You May Also Like
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "I am not quite sure what happened. We had been driving for 5 days on the road from Colorado to Nevada. We had been camping at 7,000 feet the night..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "The software is lousy, the textbooks are overpriced, and support? what support? They made me pay TWICE b/c they happily took my payment but didn't give me access to my..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "HMW HOme warranty - called when my heating unit is not warming up my house. They said all parts are "working". When below freezing temperatures the unit ran..."