took my tundra in for a few dents and broken window on the passenger side.after two weeks the truck wasn't finished no calls so i finally went in and found out that the tech ran it into the frame rack and cut the side wall of the driver front tire.they assured me that they would take care of this and all 4 tires would match.

another week goes by and finally get a call it is ready so i go in to get it and the front tires aren't even the same tread pattern or model tire as the back also the tailgate is full of scratches and the passenger door still isn't right.after talking to the manager the tires aren't available that i have and they aren't going to replace all 4. it has been there for 34 days so far and still isn't finished. if anyone else has a problem like this i would suggest contacting the attorney general office I AM.

the first and second photo are before they touched my truck.the third is after they said it was finished.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. tundraowner07 stated that there is a room for improvement of if i could give 0 stars i would. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of jones junction car repair. Jones Junction needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jones junction car repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jones Junction.

Had an Experience with Jones Junction?

Comments