1413 Bel Air Road, Bel Air, MD 21014

I bought a new Rogue (2015) and have been bringing it in for the required service. At 30k miles I paid for brake fluid replacement.

When I got it home I realized it was not done. It was obvious that the caliper bleeder valves were undisturbed. I called service manager and got a bogus answer of how they replace the fluid. At 70k they charged me for the same service and again did NOT do it.

I spoke to the service manager when I picked it up because I again saw the bleeders undisturbed. He said they sipon the fluid from the master cylinder resevoir. I laughed at his answer and ask how they get the fluid from the calipers. The fluid in the calipers is what is critical to change.

Once he realized I new what I was talking about he agreed they should have been vacuumed from the calipers. He apologized, credited my invoice, a said they will do it properly next visit.

So I wonder, how many thousands of customers pay for this bogus $150 service. I will not be back.

Reason of review: Service scam.

Preferred solution: Stop warranty service scam.

Jones Junction Pros: Selection of vehicles.

Jones Junction Cons: Poor workmanship.

Comments