Jones Junction - Bought a used Toyota 2013 Rav4

The car was listed on the internet for $18,895.00 but when I talked to the sales man Stephen Staff he added $2600 for what they call reconditioning and certification.( um what!

it was listed as certified) no mention of this charge!!! So I was not happy, I asked for that fee to be removed. Well of course the sales manager said no. But then came the crooked sales manager at work.

he offered me a different color Rav4 already certified if I agreed to pay the 18,895.00 here's the trick bait and switch. it had 4k + more miles. Not knowing it was listed on the web for $16,895 He still got his fee from me. Wait there's more.

I have a credit score of 805 and yep the best the interest rate they could give me was 3.89 wtf! and they sneaked a warranty in on me for $1995.00. now it's been since 2000 when I last bought a car. Well after this experience it be even longer, and not from Jones Junction!!

My $18,895 car with 5k down out the door was still $17705.61 Really !!thieves dishonest people

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 25 #1218196 San Diego, California

How can a warranty be snuck in. Read EVERYTHING you sign, and once you buy, stop doing the research you should have done before you bought. Nothing good can come of it, except to make a happy new owner unhappy.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.